Monday 9 January 2012

I was sketching people on the bus...

click on image to enlarge

    She's not looking out the window because it's so interesting out there. She just doesn't want to look at you, Mr. Hoody Flapped Over Your Eyes, because you're pointing your face in her direction and won't turn away. She's uncomfortable because she can't see your eyes.
    She's afraid of you. Can't you see that?
    No, I guess you can only see the inside of your hoody.
    I drop my pencil down by your feet so I could get a peek under your hoody and you look like you're in your 30s, (maybe even late 30s).
    Just think of the word, 'hoody.' It sounds like a little kid's toy. The 'y' on the end makes it sound cute and juvenile.
    You're too old for that look now.
    You just look like a rapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment